Wednesday, December 6, 2006

"I'ma Put Ya D Wit" - RnB Singer Sammie

I am starting a new feature today and will be using this format from now on. It's called "I'ma Put Ya D Wit" {slang alert for nerds, this means "I am going to show you a new artist you need to pay attention to, because they are the next big thing"}. Alright, yall got that. So, the first official "I'ma Put Ya D Wit" artist is, Sammie.

What!?!?!?!?!

Sammie!!

You might think to yourself, Sammie, that little kid that used to be down with SoSo Def back in 2000? The little kid who looked all corny, and made those corny kiddy-popish jams? Yeah, that dude, let's have a few laughs at his past and get them out of your system, you ready.















[INSERT]LAUGH[/HERE]

Alright, shit, I will get my jokes out of the way so I conduct the rest of this article with what we really here to talk about. Look at that pic, I mean come on yall he might have been 12 or 13 there. I sure would not want to have a pic of myself out in the public from when I was that age, we'd all be laughin' if I posted one of those. Give the kid a break, laugh at his past, but it was his past, it made him quite a bit of money I am sure. Okay, his label didn't have to use that played out Microsoft WordArt graphic in this image, they also didn't need to have him in some stairwell holding onto the banister for dear life. I get this graphic artist was fired right after making this image too, LOL. I mean come on, they just whited out the background, through the little boy in the staircase to the record companies offices, and threw a played out WordArt of his name above his head. LAUGH, get it all out cause I'm bout to wake yall up with some realness.

Shit, Sammie bout to wake yall up with some realness.

So on my quest to find music one day I run across Sammie's new album, and it must have been a slow downloading day, but oh well. I downloaded it. I didn't listen to it for a few days, cause I normally throw music on the Pod, and then everyday listen to a album or two. Well, probably about a week after having his CD, I was nearing the 60GB's that The Muzik Vault [my iPod] has to offer, so I was skimming it to find songs to get rid of and I came across Sammie, and nearly canned his album off that image above since that was the first thing that came into my mind. But I was like, shit, let me give this a chance. So I went to the first track in the playlist, and hit play.

Instantly I think to myself, shit this dude is working with something, okay. Then I'm half way through it and I feel as if I must have rated everysong 3 or more stars right. As I'm listenin' I can't help but think of Trey Songz, Ne-Yo and the more popular Chris Brown. Shit, Sammie is a better Chris Brown, than, well, uh....Chris Brown. Dude is sick, no joke. The best way I can describe Sammie's new album, Sammie, is a mix of Ne-Yo's soul, Omarion's flavor, Usher's sound, and taking Chris Brown's fans. This dude has matured, he is no longer singing cheesy poppy music for children, no no. Sammie is grown up, I think about 19 or 20 now, and if you ask me he got all these dudes I just mentioned beat big time. The album isn't good, it's great! I would have posted the tracklisting or album image, but I don't know if it is out there like that yet as I couldn't even find a release date for his newest work, but I did find his myspace page, which showcases a few of the songs.

So ladies and gentleman, "I'ma Put Ya D Wit" Sammie.

Sammie's Myspace



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://magkras.ru/mehovoy-poyas-iz-ovechey-shersti-kruglyiy/]Одеяло с козьим пухом Комфорт Кашемир 172?205[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/kalsonyi-natelnyie-iz-angoryi/]Кальсоны нательные из ангоры[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/elektro-matrats-hot-tach-polyester/]Набор для раков (клещи и 4 вилки)[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/massajnaya-podushka-ergopauer-13ms/]Массажная подушка Эргопауер 13МС[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/prisposoblenie-dlya-otbivaniya-myasa-meat-tenderizer/]Стринги утягивающие с высокой талией[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.techtire.by/category/22/balansirovochnyi-stanok-giuliano-s444]запчасти для балансировочных станков[/url]

TECH®, RUBBERHOG®, SHERBO®, TIP-TOPOL®, Alligator®, Florida Pneumatic®, KUANI®, MAZZOLA®, EWO®, Beta®, GIULIANO®, ATH-Heinl®, EL-MAX® - все это не просто набор букв, это имена ведущих компаний, с которыми работают те, кто занят монтажом шин профессионально и грамотно. Считаясь лидерами в этой отрасли, данные компании являются нашими партнёрами. Именно их шины мы используем ежедневно в своей работе. И именно это дает нам возможность гарантировать высочайшее качество нашей работы и желаемый результат, на который рассчитывают клиенты нашей фирмы.

[url=http://www.techtire.by/category/22]вал для балансировочного станка[/url]

ООО «Амазис» - это белорусский лидер в сфере поставок высококачественных расходных материалов для предприятий, главным занятием которых есть шиномонтаж. Именно мы являемся залогом вашего успеха, потому как от того, насколько качественными будут материалы и качественным оборудование зависит число ваших клиентов и их удовлетворение вашими услугами.

[url=http://www.techtire.by/category/54]купить подъемник для сто[/url]

На нашем портале вас ждет большой ассортимент расходных материалов и оборудования для шиномонтажа, среди которых материалы для ремонта шин, вентили, балансировочные грузы, инструмент для ремонта шин, пневматический инструмент, подъемное оборудование. Разные варианты оплаты и доставки, четкие фотографии и детальное описание продукции, а ещё высокое его качество позволят вам стать нашими любимыми клиентами!